Monday, March 9, 2009

Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Graham Goldfish Product Review!

Oh Good Golly....I can die happy now! I have ALWAYS coveted the rare species of goldfish called Cinnamon Graham. They were once only found in the variety pack in the little snack size pouch or in a box for the holidays. UNTIL NOW!
We were browsing for snacks for our little family road trip and in the Goldfish section of our new Target, I saw the above pictured bag. I think I nearly passed out. Or maybe I was jumping up and down like a child on their birthday. Or maybe I peed a little....ask my husband because I don't recall. I only know that I was SO SUPER DUPER excited that Pepperidge Farm has FINALLY gotten their act together with packaging the Cinnamon Graham goldfish on their own.
These little
fishies are SO yummy. The perfect crunch factor. The perfect amount of cinnamon. I eat them by the handfuls. With 50 pieces in a serving size (I NEVER eat 50....10-20 satisfy my "sweet" craving) you can't feel guilty. Each serving has 9 grams of sugar and 5 grams of total fat. BUT....they have 1 gram of protein...so I write off this snack as somewhat healthy (who am I kidding?).

They also come in honey graham AND chocolate graham. I am loyal to my cinnamon graham fish.
So go indulge yourself and by some graham goldfish! Let me know what you think!

No comments: