Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let me dust this thing off....

*cough cough*

*Achoo*

That's what I get for waiting so long to come back to you dear bloggie friends.

Life got a hold of me.

I could go on and on with a list of excuses and reasons as to why I haven't been around.

Some good, some bad.

Some ridiculous-like one of my kids keyboard smashed and somehow zoomed my blogger page to the tiniest view possible and I had no idea how to fix it until yesterday.

But I'm back.
And I'll try to keep up with my blog better than I have. Add that to the list of keeping up with my Etsy store, my facebook (horribly addicted), my facebook "fan" page, e-mail, the kids, and my hair accessory business. Oh...and the dogs and the house too!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I hear ya! I have been not a dedicated blogger lately but trying to change that! like you I have my reasons and excuses some good and bad! I am trying to get a good list of followers going! Hope to see you stop by soon!