Saturday, February 20, 2010

Give Me Your Best Shot ~ Snow in Georgia!

Well...it happened again! February brought a "snowstorm" to NE Georgia! The kids were amazed. I thought we had escaped it by leaving New York! HA!
It was SO beautiful to look at though and it certainly made for some nice pictures!
I caught this little guy at dinnertime.....

The morning after....the sky was breathtakingly blue....no color touch up! That's ALL NATURAL!
Out my backdoor looking out into the acreage. I love the sunshine!



Come join the fun over at Better in Bulk!
Lolli hosts this awesome carnival every week!






7 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Those pictures are amazing-- they don't even look real!!

Cecily R said...

You and your camera make snow look GOOOOOOD!!! The skies are amazing!

woman who roars said...

Great color contrast in the sky/snow picture! How wild is this winter - snow in GA does seem a bit over the top.

woman who roars said...

Great color contrast in the sky/snow picture! How wild is this winter - snow in GA does seem a bit over the top.

Mayhem and Moxie said...

I simply adore Lolli's photo carnival mostly because it lets me discover amazing photography like this. Just love seeing the snow in Georgia.

Also super glad that you responded to my post about blogs on ParentsConnect. Without it, I would have never found you!

-Francesca

Lindsey said...

Beautiful photos, wow I wish I had an eye for detail like that lol. We woke up to a ton of snow here in Michigan which isn't unusual of course but the kids were happy for a snow day :)

The Schneiders said...

Love that bright blue sky! But spring on spring weather, right?