Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Over

2008 has come to an end. I'm glad to see it go...sort of. No more babies for us. The babies we do have, are growing up SO fast that I'm demanding them to stop.

My sister has come and gone. It was awesome having her here for the holidays. The kids LOVED having her here to play with. I miss her terribly. I hate watching her leave. It was so awesome just hanging out with her and knowing she was here. *sigh* maybe someday she'll move down here to be near us.

I'm hoping 2009 will bring us some better luck. We could use it. I'm hoping my dad finds a job. He NEEDS it.

I'm hoping to find some more personal time to do things I want to do. I'll be 1 year closer to having SOME freedom when ALL the kids are in school.

2009 marks a big deal for me! Poppa bear and & I will be married 5 years!! That is amazing! We'll be together for 7 years on Feb 14th. It's my longest relationship EVER. His too, I think. We're hoping to celebrate somehow!

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2009

No comments: