Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged.

1. I like to read but I just don't have the time
2. I want to one day look the way I did in my honeymoon pictures
3. We never planned on 3 kids in 3 years
4. I have to shower every day even when I don't intend on leaving the house
5.My house is a representation of the way I feel in my head...A MESS
6. I love riding motorcycles
7. I have days I wish I had NO kids
8.I wish I was still living near friends and family
9. I had my belly button pierced TWICE
10. I have a major pet peeve with men and unruly nose hairs
11. I start projects and never finish them WAY TOO MUCH
12. I hate talking on the phone
13. I often feel like my friends don't want to be my friend because I don't keep in touch
14. No matter how hard I try not to be, I always seem to be jealous of someone
15. I'm not a big fan of organized Religion....G-d YES, but I don't like feeling I HAVE to go somewhere for G-d to hear my prayers
16. I'm extremely shy and NOT good at making new friends
17. I LOVE Crocs and my kids will wear them too
18. AFter all these years, I'm finally learning to not save every little sentimental thing
19. I prefer to be barefoot...even when it's cold outside
20. I get a major high off finding a good bargain (like food for FREE after coupons!)
21. I'm annoyed that I didn't get to my favorite pick of my daughters names
22. I'm so freakin' lazy...I hate exercise
23. I haven't been to the dentist in many years
24. I hate any kind of responsibility
25. My kids eat cookies, candy, poptarts, and have sampled soda but they prefer fruit

No comments: