Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello from NEW YORK!

Hello from New York everyone!

We made it safely, albeit tired. We pulled out of the driveway at 9pm Saturday evening and pulled into my in-laws driveway at 2:30pm Sunday. It was rough, I'll admit but the kids were amazing considering the circumstances. Alyson had no potty accidents.

We all suffered from lack of sleep.

Alyson slept till 10:30am Monday morning which is unheard of for her.

We've been to to playground, the beach (oh so good for my soul), eaten NY pizza, drank a pina colada (oh that was just me!), indulged in ice cream twice ALREADY, and we're only half way through our vacation. We chose not to run around doing "things" and take it easy.

And the best part, I've got tons of AMAZING pictures already. None uploaded as I am on borrowed computers.

Has ANYONE missed me? We'll be back in GA on Monday so be prepared for some great pictures (mostly of the kids). I'm still rooting for a dinner date without kids, but the kids don't seem to want to cooperate.

No comments: